The Fund for the Knights is Macon East Academy’s yearly campaign to support the school’s daily operating budget. The entire Knights experience greatly depends on the availability of flexible financial resources. The Fund for the Knights ensures the flexibility by providing an adequate base of resources every year from which to enhance and sustain Macon East Academy’s distinctive margin of excellence.
How does The Fund for the Knights support Macon East Academy?
It allows us to:
- Provide academic scholarships and financial assistance to qualified students
- Support a rich curriculum and maintain optimal student to teacher ratio
- Enhance the breadth and depth of essential academic programming, a hallmark of the Knights experience
- Offer high caliber extracurricular activities, including programs focused on service, arts, culture, ministry, and more
- Constrain tuition growth so we remain accessible to all students
- Attract and retain qualified, committed faculty, staff and administration, as well as a talented student body
Through The Fund for the Knights, programs are strengthened, our personnel are enabled, and our students become empowered. It remains a critical element of ensuring our students can learn at the highest level, both inside and outside of the classroom. Financial aid is enhanced and more solidly embedded as a core strategic element of our commitment to academic excellence, opportunity creation and leadership development.
How are donors recognized? The Fund for the Knights donors, at all levels, will be recognized in Macon East Academy’s Annual Report, and published in September following the close of the school’s fiscal year on June 30.
It is our sincere hope and expectation that all members of our community will share in this responsibility, to support Macon East Academy at whatever level they find appropriate, so that future generations may enjoy the Knights experience and all that it entails.
The Red Club
The Fund for The Knights gifts of $100 or more
The White Club
The Fund for The Knights gifts of $250 or more
The Blue Club
The Fund for The Knights gifts of $500 or more
THE 1964 CLUB
The Fund for The Knights gifts of $19.64 or more
A salute to the first graduating class of 1964
THE 1995 CLUB
The Fund for The Knights gifts of $19.95 or more
A salute to the year Macon East Academy was opened