Stay Connected with Macon East Academy
Financially Supporting your school
Macon East Academy is a 501c3 institution so all donations and gifts are tax deductible. You may make a gift of cash, check, or securities to the school. Gifts of cash or check should be sent to Macon East Academy, 15396 Vaughn Road, Cecil, AL 36013.
- CASH – The easiest and most common gift is cash. For income tax purposes, a cash gift is deductible to the fullest exent of the law.
- STOCK – Gifts of long-term appreciated securities offer multiple tax savings for the donor.
- REAL ESTATE – A charitable gift of real estate has many tax advantages.
- GIFTS-IN-KIND – A donor may contribute personal property such as jewelry, art, boats, and vehicles. In general, you may receive a tax deduction for the fair market value of the item as determined by an appraisal.
- PLANNED GIVING – Gifts made through bequests, trusts and annuity programs are designed to help build the school’s endowment.
- MATCHING GIFTS– Many corporations will match the charitable gifts made by their employees.
- MEMORIALS & HONORARIUMS – Gifts can be made in memory or in honor of a loved one.
- ANNUAL FUND – In the planning stages